Sunday, November 13, 2011

Twenties Fashions, It's my Party!

Something very exciting happens this Friday, I officially will turn a quarter of a century year old! In honor of my birthday, Johnny is throwing me a Roaring Twenties themed party and I can not wait!

Roaring 20's Inspiration
All images via Google Images

There are few things I love more than a costume party, so I knew that I wanted to do something for my birthday this year that would involve a great theme. Some girlfriends and I were together this past weekend discussing different wardrobe options and I was getting so anxious. There will be men in suspenders and fedora's and ladies in fringe and fishnets and I can't wait!

Roaring 20's Inspiration
All images via Boardwalk Empire via Google Images

When Johnny first told me that he and a great friend of mine were working together to throwing me a party, I was a little worried about what I would be able to put together without buying any new items. I don't think that I would feel very bad about bending the rules a little to accomodate a few costumed items for the party, but with only 6 weeks left I don't want to give up now! I've already got the perfect party dress so I'll pull together the rest of my look from what I've got around the house. ( Finally it pays off to have a thing for lace! ) I'm so excited to see all of our friends in their outfits, and to spend the evening celebrating my twenty-fifth. It's officially birthday week!

Roaring 20's Inspiration

No comments: