Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Trends: Heeled Loafers

Fall Trend: Heeled Loafers

I wore this outfit after being inspired by the Heeled loafer article from the September People Style Magazine Issue, but really I want to wear this outfit all year long.

Fall Trends

Fall Trend: Heeled Loafers

I was the lucky recipient of these olive colored Heeled Loafers two years or so ago when a friend cleaned out her shoe closet. As soon as Heeled loafers started to grace the pages of magazines a few months ago, I knew I already had the perfect on trend shoe. No shopping needed.
Fall Trend: Heeled Loafers

I just couldn't get enough of this outfit. If I was feeling on the fence about my attempt at the Menswear inspired trend, my feelings for this look made up for it. Sheer button down, fancy heels and bright purple pants? Yes, Please and Thank You.

Fall Trend: Heeled Loafers

4 comments:

Lidiya said...

I adore heeled loafers, so chic <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

TaraMixandMatch said...

Wow, love the color of those pants! I have a pair of black heeled loafers from a few years ago that I love.

Mix and Match Fashion

Kassi said...

I love your olive loafers. They are amazing! I just bought my first pair of heeled loafers from a second hand store. Can't wait to wear them!

Marisa Noelle said...

Those loafers are beauties!! I really want to find a pair...but no luck so far. Very pretty blouse and accessories as well:)