Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Multi-tasking 101

Multi-tasking 101
Sometimes a girl comes home to find her darling boyfriend doing some work from home mere steps from her standard photo spot. Sometimes a girl has to spend some time talking to her mother on the phone. Sometimes a girl will go room to room in the house ( avoiding said working boyfriend) taking photos, looking for the least offensive lighting, all while talking on the phone to said mother. Sometimes a girl just has to multi-task.
Multi-tasking 101
This entire outfit comes completely inspired by one of my blogging crushes, Hello Monkeyface. Not only am I completely jealous that I didn't think up the 'cover your face' trick first ( that would make photos much easier to edit!) I am so insanely jealous of her ability to put together amazing outfits that are full of great colors. I got this sweater as a fantastic hand-me-up from my mother. I love the deep green color, but the sweater sits a bit high on my long torso. Channeling all of the inner Monkeyface I found a simple solution in pairing the sweater with my longer often hard to style lace cardigan. Look closely now as you see one girl hunt for a photo location, talk on the phone, and kill two fashion birds with one stone!! All while looking devilishly handsome of course!
Multi-tasking 101

Multi-tasking 101

No comments: