This feature is open to all! I encourage anyone who is interested to also post the survey with your answers on your blog. If you do, I would love to be sent a link in the comment section so I can see your responses. This winter I pledge to Eat Better, Feel Better and Live Better! These are the same 5 questions for answering each week and will be Featured each Friday.
1. I'm most proud of myself for ______________ last week. Sticking to it! I've set a few goals for myself for the next upcoming weeks. Instead of just working out more, or choosing to eat better to reach my goals, I'm finding myself doing these things because I'm enjoying the results! Having goals on a piece of paper It doesn't make it easy to get out from my warm covers and get my tired butt moving, but knowing that I feel better and am sleeping better does!
2. The best thing to come out of my oven last week was ____________. I had big baking plans, that became foiled by my inability to find Almond Flour. I was able to stock my cabinets with great alternative options to flour so I'm hoping I can try again this week. Technically the best thing to come out of my oven was the birthday cake I made for my brother's 13th. It was a very fluffy cake :) The best food change I made last week was the addition of Greek Yogurt and honey to my mornings. I was enjoying toast with peanut butter every morning, but found it to be a bit heavy. A few scoops of Greek Yogurt and a bit of honey on top each morning, and I'm finding myself to be more energetic. Plus the extra dose of Vitamin D never hurt anybody.
3. I sweat the most last week when I ___________. This week my sweat award goes back to Zumba. Some friends joined us this week, and we had a great time. I'm glad that other people are trying out this amazing form of activity! Not only has this class got me moving, but it has also, has improved my self confidence.
4. One thing I did for myself last week was ____________. I got my hair cut! I have been needing one for ages, but have been holding off under the pre-tense of ' growing my hair out'. I will proclaim now that my hair is not meant to be long and is best kept short. So short I went! Along with that I also died it darker. I have never gotten my hair died by a professional so I enjoyed the few hours to read a magazine and enjoy being pampered. I had budgeted $150 for the occasion, and ended up only spending $40 total, so I also treated myself to a lace cardigan. It broke my 'no shopping' ban, but I did it smart by only spending $12, and using my already budgeted money. Feeling prettier, and smarter is the most amazing thing anyone can do for themselves!
5. The nicest Compliment I received or gave last week was _____________. My mother told me she loved my haircut! She has always been a fan of my hair longer, and lighter. As a child I had bright blonde hair and as I've gotten older it's become much darker. I know she prefers my hair longer but it was time for me to let it go. I was afraid she would hate it, but in the end she loved it! Johnny is supposed to say nice things about my new cut, and I knew my mom would to, but knowing that she genuinely meant it made me feel great about my new do!