Friday, April 23, 2010

Grease Lightning

Does it get any better than a pop of color, in a comfortable flat shoe, on a perfect spring day?
I've been looking for a pair of electric blue heels for months, with no luck. I haven't exactly called out the Search Parties, but I have kept my eyes open. When I spotted these American Eagle Electric Blue Shiny Flats on the shelf of my local Goodwill, I couldn't resist. Sometimes flats just serve the perfect solution for exhausted feet. After a day of running around the office, I needed to stay grounded. Practical however, does not need to mean unattractive. Of this I am sure.

White Short Sleeve Button Shirt: Maurices $4
Long Sleeve White Shirt: Walmart $3
Jeans: Seven via Marshalls $20
Blue Flats: American Eagle via Goodwill $3.50
Blue Fish Necklace: Forever 21 $4.50
Dancing in the Warm Sun: Priceless

No comments: