Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Winter Mayhem

It's all to easy to slip into an all black wardrobe during the winter months. I find myself mimicking the gray sky and opting for layers over fashion. I hope to go the whole winter without slipping into this rut, but I'm preparing myself for the worst. With some great colorful accessories, I can easily add a scarf or some great tights and brighten up any outfit. Not to mention these mustard yellow tights will look amazing in a sea of white snow.

Black Sweater: Weathervane $5
Black Skirt: Salvation Army $2
Tights: Target $5
Boots: Target $35
Scarf: Charlotte Russe $2
Feather Necklace: $4

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Very cool picture and that scarf is the perfect touch!

Tina said...

Great winter look. I think I am going to have to copy it soon for one of my black dress days.