Friday, October 09, 2009

Must Have Purchase


I just couldn't resist purchasing these purple booties! After missing my chance at a pair last season, I couldn't wait to scoop these up. I waited till they were on a BOGO sale, used my coupon, and got an extra $2 off at the store since I had to travel to another store to get them. Total price? $20. A cool $12 off their full price tag. Feeling like a Rockstar? Priceless

These shoes originally debuted as a Must Have Monday, (http://sequinissues.blogspot.com/2009/09/must-have-monday_21.html). And I really just had to have them. I was able to get them over a week ago, but with so many events this week I just couldn't find the right time to wear them. I just had to pair them with black tights to really let them pop.

I was so excited when I realized that this sweater was in the same family of colors, and together they worked perfectly! I didn't want to wear purple for fear of taking the colors to far, and know that sticking with just black wouldn't do enough justice for the shoes. This sweater was the perfect compromise! I got this on Clearance at H&M last year for $5. It's thick and warm and is very well made. Johnny hates it. He says it makes me look like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man. I think it looks like a motorcycle jacket and love the juxtaposition of a hard style top made of soft knits.

Sweater: H&M $5
Dress: Walmart $5
Shirt: Weathervane $6
Tights: Kohls $4
Necklace: Dollar Store $1
Booties: Payless $20





No comments: