Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Statement Jewlery



When last minute dinner plans came about on Sunday night, I was excited to debut my latest purchase. This pretty necklace was purchased at Maurice's over the weekend. I must admit it was full price at $12 but they were BOGO so it was still a good deal. I loved the colors and couldn't wait to rush home and pair it with my plain colored clothes. I was already wearing the brown shirt from church so some jeans my new necklace and a quick cardigan made a complete outfit. We were just heading down the road to meet some friends at a local restaurant, but the excitement of these shoes has yet to wear off so I threw these on as well. I loved the way the bright tones of the necklaces played off of the tones in the necklace and though it would spice up an other wise quiet supper. Yummy food, and some yummy jewlery.

No comments: