Thursday, December 01, 2011

Dressing for a Holiday Party

This year Johnny and I don't have any Holiday Parties on the calendar. Instead, we have 3 weekends full of family gatherings and gift exchanges. With no office soirees to get dressed up for, I think I'll instead be arriving to our families homes a little over dressed. One of my favorite parts of Christmas as a little girl was putting on my special dress before church on Christmas Eve. Now as an adult I'll slip my favorite statement necklace over my neck and head off to the homes of our love one's with the same excitement.

Christmas Party

1 comment:

ali v. said...

ohmygoodness! that dress is heavenly! so happy to have stumbled on your blog :) if you like making outfits like these, you might enjoy my link-up called Friday's Fancies...I'd love to have you! Enjoy your weekend! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}