Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 6: Get Creative!

Day 6: Get Creative!

Johnny and I were browsing through the men's section of Burlington Coat Factory a while ago when I spotted this shirt and immediately turned into a little girl. This shirt is amazingly fantastic and I wanted for him to love this shirt as much as I did! There was one problem of course, Johnny doesn't wear white. It's just a color he doesn't like on himself so I knew that I had an uphill battle ahead of me.

Day 6: Get Creative

I tried desperately to convince him that he really can wear white, and how chic are those glasses, when he finally announced, ' It is a really great shirt, why don't you get it?'. Of course they only had one size left, and it was XL, in men's but all hope wasn't lost yet. So right there in the middle of the store I drop all of our bags and take off my cardigan to slip this XL shirt over top of my tank in hopes that I could some how make the ' I took this out of my boyfriend's closet' look work.

Day 6: Get Creative!

This shirt, frankly looks huge on me, and frankly it also looks like a men's shirt on me, but I love it. I let it hang in my closet for awhile waiting for the creativity to flow. How could I make this shirt work, but then I decided, I'm going to wear it as is. It's a men's shirt, and that's creative enough. When I think creative I typically let my mind wander and often take it to far, but with this shirt I enjoyed being simple and creative. Sometimes it takes as little as shopping from your boyfriends closet, or your boyfriends side of the store to change things up a bit. Sure this shirt was made for him, but it looks hell a good on me if I do say so myself.

Day 6: Get Creative!

No comments: