Wednesday, July 20, 2011

1 Pair:2 Ways (Alice and Olivia Black Wedges)

Black Slingback Wedges

Black Slingback Wedges

Black Slingback Wedges
Alice and Olivia for Payless Brand
Purchased Early Winter 2010 for $15

I bought these shoes on a bit of a dare to myself. Can you make these feisty shoes work in your overly conservative closet? I appreciate the Alice and Olivia collection for Payless collection, but often find their shoes to be a bit too creative for my taste. These wedges however intrigued me. They are high, lacy and oh so sexy. I love that these shoes can be worn for both work and play. They are so not typical of my every day shoe, and yet these shoes call to me. Wear me, Show me off, Take me out. Oh this is the week of the 5 inch wedge. Bring it on Alice and Olivia slingback wedges.

Black Slingback Wedges

No comments: