Wednesday, June 29, 2011

1 Pair: 2 Ways (Black Wide Double Strap Heels)

Black Double Wide Strap Heels

Black Double Wide Strap Heel

Black Wide Double Strap Heels
Purchased at Target Spring 2011
Purchased for $25

I loved the Seychelle Gypsy Heels that seemed to grace all of the bloggers last summer, but it seemed I had missed the boat and just couldn't get my hands on a pair. I searched the internet high and low, and it seems everywhere was sold out. When I spotted this pair at Target online this past Spring, I couldn't let another opportunity slip between my fingers. These shoes are an almost exact match to the Seychelle heels I had searched so long for, except the color choices where not as exciting, and the buckle was a bit more bland. I was willing to deal with that though, I quickly scooped up what I could. I'm so glad I did too. It seems these shoes sold out by weeks end. Apparently a lot of people were on the same search that I was, likely adding to why my hunt was so difficult. These shoes not only look fabulous but they feel fabulous too. They are comfortable and oh so stylish. A pretty impressive close second if I do say so myself.

Black Double Wide Strap Heels

No comments: