Friday, May 20, 2011

Sharing Closets: Prom Style

After Prom
The truth of the matter is, it's been 6 years since my Senior Prom, and I remember more about our after prom party than I do about the actual Prom! I remember having a ton of fun at the actual dance, but it was the hours afterwords in which my girlfriends and I sat around a campfire and spent hours giggling that I really remember. Claire's isn't just a Jewelry and Hair Accessories store, they also carry a full line of Make-up perfect for throwing in a bag to bring along for the big night.
After Prom Clutch

Gold Bangles $6.50
Black and Crystal Texture Bangles $9.50
Gold Dimple Knuckle Ring $9
Envelope Make-up Kit $12

This Envelope Make-up kit not only looks great, but it will also come in extremely handy for Perette and her girlfriends the weekend after the Prom. Instead of each bringing their own separate set of make-up, they've got every color they need handy in this one little kit. They will of course bring their own brushes ( for sanitary reasons) but this little kit, will save all of them some room in their sleepover bag, and give them plenty of extra room for their fancy dresses and crinoline. Those things never fit back into bags the morning after the way they are supposed to.

After Prom

Everything Perette is wear in her After Prom outfit was borrowed from my closet. It was a bit of a negotiation. She'll let me borrow her Jewelry as long as she can borrow my clothes, and really, Isn't that what sisters are for?

Cream Shrug: Goodwill $5
Dress: Miley Cyrus for Walmart $3
Black Peep Toe Heels: Burlington Coat Factory $12

No comments: