Friday, August 13, 2010

Fall Ahead

Just when you start to get used to the summer weather ,and begin to settle into a daily uniform, all of the retailers, magazines and designers start declaring the trends for the fall. I'm doing my best not to rush into fall this year, as what follows is always a bit depressing. I seemed to have become comfortable with my summer uniform. While some bloggers have lately been caught declaring themselves in a stylish rut, I'm embracing this uniformed life. Pairing a skirt, a tucked in shirt and a belt has gotten me through much of the summer, and just when this heat has my head feeling like mush I know exactly what to wear to get through the day. As I've spent the last few days finally embracing and enjoying knowing just what to wear, I'm starting to fear fall. It took almost two months to find myself comfortable with this season, and truth be told, fall is two moths long for those of up in New England! That is not enough time to get comfortable in any options. In an effort to plan ahead and not get stuck in an outfit less fall, I'm getting together some different ideas for the perfect fall uniform. First on the list? Jackets, Cardigans and Blazers. I dream of being able to combine a plain tee, with a great pair of jeans and throwing on an awesome top layer. Perfect for the ever dropping temperatures, and light enough to still let some breeze in. Luckily, most retailers seem to be on board. Bring on the top layer choices!

Classic Composure Jacket $27.80
Pink Texured Woven Blazer $27.80
Lady Like Jacket $39.00
Super 120s Peplum Jacket $ 188
Solid Thandie Blazer $148

Sunnyledge Cardigan $54.99
Style Columnist Blazer $69.99
Recipe Cardigan $54.99


Lace Front Cardigan $24.00
Crepe Open Front Cover Up $24.00
Herringbone Ruffle Blazer $36.00
Have you made any plans for your perfect Fall Uniform?



1 comment:

Petite Gorgeous said...

great picks!

Hope you will get a chance to enter my giveaway of a $50 gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond.
Visit Petite Gorgeous for more details.