Friday, April 09, 2010

A letter to my Love

Dear Mr. Sun,
I really missed you. I can't say that I didn't appreciate some of the quality time I got to spend with your arch-Nemesis, snow, but I was angry with snow for covering you for so many months with his clouds.
Not only did I miss you, but my legs missed you too. My feet were so sick of being covered up every day, and yearned to dance around in all of our summer heels. Most of all my mind missed you. With you back in my life I feel full of ideas, a motivation to be healthy and fit. I feel full of a desire to stay up late, and clean every inch of my apartment.

I want to dance in the tall grass, and enjoy long afternoons sitting with you one-on-0ne. You make me want to read more, sing more, and prance around the house in my ruffly skirts.


I feel a sense of subtlety with you back around full-time, and I can't help but to decorate myself and my wardrobe with whimsical items...

and sky high heels. Welcome back dear Mr. Sun. Let's agree to never part for so long again.
Blue Long Sleeve Shirt: Forever 21 $3.50
Skirt: Goodwill $4
Black Wedges: " The Roller Derby Chick"
Necklace: Forever 21 $5.50
Sunglasses: Courtesy of a street vendor $5

No comments: