Monday, January 11, 2010

Must Have Monday

I own an amazing pair of Rubber Goulashes. They are blue plaid and I have had them for years. They are the perfect shoe to take me from House to Car and Car to Office. For what seems like Months the streets of upstate New York become piles of slush, and with a great pair of goulashes, I don't have to worry about wet feet. Once inside I put on my actual shoes for the day, but many days I just haven't felt the need to take them off and instead spend the whole day in my awesome boots. Just the other day I put my feet into my boots to immediately pull them back out with wet sock. My boots have two matching holes in each shoe. I have no idea how these slashes got into my boots, but I'm sad. Not as sad as my wet feet of course. I picked the boots up on sale at Charlotte Russe for $10 about 3 years ago, so back to Charlotte Russe I go.




Their boots are now at full price and retail for $24.99. I just love their fun selection of colors and patterns. Who says your winter boots have to be boring?

While Rain Boot shopping I may have gotten a little distracted. Who coudl resist this suede ruffle bootie though? The peep toe wouldn't be practical for slushy road walking during the winter months, but what a treat for your feet once the winter boots come off! Online these retail for $32.99.


Satin? Ruffles? Blue? Yes, yes and yes. Please. Reatils online for $22.99.




Can anyone have too many great booties? A chunky heel, buckle having , brown pair is a must have for almost every wardrobe. Retails online for $34.99.

While I'm looking maybe a few dresses? This is a sale dress that is marked online as $13.49. The only size left is a Large. What a great dress for both winter and summer pairing with tights and a cardigan or a great pair of chunky sandals and a sunhat!

Another sale dress, and a perfect addition to a closet that may need a few wedding options. I'm at the age where everone seems to be getting married, and I am in need of some great dresses for my closet. This beauty is only available in a Large as it is a sale dress, and retails for $18.49.

No comments: