Thursday, December 17, 2009

Zebra Tights

While out Dress Shopping with some girlfriends this week, I came across these Zebra Print Tights. They were on sale for $8, and are made of a stretchy tight like material, much thinner than leggings. I fell in love immediately. I was afraid that they would look a bit too Hannah Montana, but I will gladly infuse animal print into my outfits whenever I can. I decided that by adding my boots and a long skirt not too much of the print would show, leaving the perfect peek-a-boo print. I wanted to keep it simple with the top, to let my legs do the talking and threw on my gray sweater and added my new cameo necklace. I spent the whole day waiting for someone to say something. To mention that my tight option was a little off the wall, or to comment about my choice being a bit tweeny. Instead the only comment I got was from Johnny while enjoying a fancy meal during date night. He said that he really liked my outfit, and he can be a hard man to please. He has always sad that he doesn't need to compliment my outfits often because I know that he likes me in them always, so when he does choose to comment, he really means what he says. With no co-worker confusion, and Johnny's seal of approval these tights are here to stay.

Gray Sweater: H&M $6
Necklace: Gifted from Hillary ( www.byhillary.com)
Pink Tank Top: Weathervane $6
Skirt: Salvation Army $2
Tights: Kohl's $8
Boots: Target $35

1 comment:

hillary said...

Oh my favorite color combo black grey and hot pink!I love the zebra it's a little unexpected pop!