Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Years Dress Shopping

For New Years this year, we plan on attending a Masquerade Ball being hosted by one of the local hotels. I'm so excited for the evening, and even more excited to start the search for the perfect New Years Dress! I have always been a fan of window shopping online, to sort through the different styles and help decide what your final choice will be. I headed to Forever21.com and fell in love with some of their options:

I just love the bow in the front of the dress!

Studded Booties? These shoes would be perfect not only to spice up any dress, but would get so much use through-out the year.

Do I see Purple and Lace? Together? At the same time? Swoon.

Booties with ribbons tying up the back, genius. I'm sorry to report my local store didn't have these in stock, but maybe I can find a similar version. I just adore their Victorian look, and the feminine touch of ribbon.


Let Dress Shopping Begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh your NYE sounds like it is going to be a blast! I have always wanted to go to a Masquerade Ball. Love the hot pink dress- it would look absolutely killer on you... and with those studded boots- wow, look out!

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com