Monday, November 02, 2009

Must Have Monday

I know I am technically on a shopping ban, but with such great deals everywhere it is hard to say no! Just today I received my birthday coupon from Payless! I'm not currently in the market for any new shoes, but I couldn't help to look on their website. I have till the end of the month to use it, which puts me at the perfect time for Holiday Party shoe shopping! It can be hard here during winter to wear cute shoes. The snow makes everything wet, the dirt makes everything wet brown and my toes are just too cold for most of the day. After spending weeks and weeks with my feet hidden in thick socks and boots, I always get excited for the chance to show them off for a bit during the Holiday Party season.

Heels are my thing, but these flats by Christian Siriano is the perfect party shoe! If height isn't a concern for you, or if your date tends to be shorter making height an absolute concern, these shoes are the way to go! I do adore Siriano and he has really been impressing me with his line for Payless. His first few shoes were fun, but these shoes are not only well made, and adorable but also practical! These retail for $29.99.

Who can resist a red satin pump? And the darling rose on the front? Give me my black tights and a little black dress, I've got Eggnog on the brain! These shoes are also from Payless and retail for $26.99.
Many of my shoes have come from Charlotte Russe. They make great party shoes, and looking at their early holiday shoe selection, it looks as if they are doing it well again. I have a pair of Lacey flats that get so much use. I have always thought that with a heel I would wear them over and over again. This shoe is the answer to my thoughts! This shoe retails on their website for $24.99. And with just delicate lace this shoe will be a great party option, and an even better work option after the new year.




I can't help but to jump on the peep toe with tights band wagon. This shoe is the perfect solution! I love the platform in the front which means that if the snow isn't too bad, my exposed toes won't get wet. And if the snow is too high, well than Johnny will just have to carry me from party to party. These shoes will be great all year round, and being gray they will match with any combination of items in your closet. They retail on the Charlotte Russe website for $26.99.
Am I crazy for thinking so far ahead? Have you already started to think about your Holiday plans and outfits?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS shoes darling
thanks for sharing, flawless!!!!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just found those Christian Siriano party shoes a few days ago and I can't stop thinking about them!!