Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lined Legs


I'm just not ready to let these boots go yet. I decided to stick with the gray and see if I could make this gray sweater a little more important than the last. Again, the sweater was outdone by my bottom half. Instead of the boots being the highlight however, the floral skirt and sweater leggings seemed to be taking the cake.

I got these leggings by Betsy Johnson last year at a Marshall's, but this was one of there first real wears out. Despite the holes they were so warm, and I really liked how the pattern of the tights played against the pattern on the skirt. After 8 hours of working and sitting however, I got home to discover little triangles pressed into most of my bottom half. It was worth it though, I loved the play on edgy femininity.



Gray Sweater: H &M $6
Skirt: Made by me
Tights: Besty Johnson via Marshall's 2 pack for $5
Boots: Target $35


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a really cute outfit! i love the bright colors in the skirt, and the floral pattern combined with the tights pattern. ~joelle