Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Animal Instinct








Johnny took my out for a birthday dinner last night. Once we got home I politely asked him to take a few photos for me, and boy did he. He caught me cheesin' big time. I can't help it. Having someone take a picture of me makes me feel on the spot. It's something I'm going to work on as we talked about him taking some pictures for me. Before leaving the house I glanced in the mirror quick and asked, " Is my dress too short?" His answer, " No Kayla your legs are just too long" Amen to that Johnny. The dress is on the shorter side but with appendages like mine this dress didn't stand a chance. Thank you Black Tights for allowing me to still be fancy dinner appropriate.
Dress: Forever 21 last year
Tights: Kohl's $4
Purple Booties: Payless $22
Cardigan: Old

2 comments:

Ms. Givens said...

Your post made me laugh. By the way I adore the coat you are crushing on.

jenloveskev said...

oooh I love love love those shoes!