Monday, October 26, 2009

That's Miss Janitor to you


With a wedding Friday evening, my work day was cut in half. This of course doesn't mean that I had less work to do, just less time to do it in. So I brought out a great pair of jeans and a well placed shirt and cardigan. This drappy cardigan just doesn't get a lot of use. I think it's partly because it is short sleeve so it doesn't do much to help keep in warmth. Since I was already wearing a long sleeve shirt though, I liked that it would help to add an extra element.

The real star of this show however, was my new key necklace. I have been on the hunt for a great key necklace for weeks, so when a friend spotted this necklace on our shopping trip last week, I couldn't say no. With so many different key's this necklace immediately solved all of my necklace searching problems. And with an amazing price tag of $6 I couldn't say no.
Shirt: Wal-mart $3
Cardigan: Target $10
Necklace: Charlotte Russe $6
Jeans: Weathervane old $20
My most favorite functional shoes: $9


No comments: