Friday, October 16, 2009

Multi-Tasking


I feel torn about these pants. They are just classic black pants, but I can't help but feel like the one color on one fabric tends to make my legs look scary long, instead of appropriately long.

And you may be thinking, what is that in her hand? Yeah, I was on the phone while I took these photos. With the sun setting so much earlier here in the Northeast, I am always in a constant race against time once I get out of work, and on this day I decided to multi-task.



These shoes will be deemed the best thrift of 2009. Well maybe not the best deal, but one of my favorite purchases. After seeing the pink version on these shoes on Kim from Fab Finds, I decided to stop by my local Goodwill and see if I could be so lucky. They didn't have the pink version in my size, but they did have the cream and black. A lovely $10 later I have the perfect pair of animal print shoes.


This bracelet was also a great find. While on vacation I discovered this bracelet on sale for 2/$5. I picked up this black beaded bracelet as well as my great saints bracelets for just a few bucks. While at work I often have to take the bracelet off to make typing easier, but even as it sits on the desk next to me it makes me smile. It was a great find and really adds an artsy interest to every outfit I pair it with.





Gray Shirt: Gifted
Scarf: Gifted
Black Pants: old
Pink Tank Top: Weathervane $6
Heels: Target via the Goodwill $10
Bracelet: Ocean City Gift Shop $2.50



No comments: