Monday, September 14, 2009

Must Have Monday

I've decided to add a new section to my blog. Must Have Monday! Monday's are the worst day of the week for me. It is always so hard to get back into the swing of things after enjoying a few days off, and I always dread having to find what is waiting for me from the weekend. So to ease the stress of the Monday blues, I thought I would cheer all of us up with a little shopping day-dreaming.



Hopefully this one is more than just a daydream, but a potential reality. Since my car accident 2 weeks ago forced my car into early retirement, I have been on the hunt for a new vehicle. This past Saturday, on our hunt Johnny and I came across this 2005 Jeep Liberty. We took it for a test drive, and ran all the numbers and now I am in the waiting game. My week will be filled with appointments at banks and at the dealership to make sure everything will work out. Living in the northeast, the extra weight of this vehicle will come in handy when the snow starts to fall. I have my fingers crossed that by the end of the week I will be proudly driving my new jeep around. In the meantime however, this purchase is still a shopping daydream.


These Christian Loubitan ankle boots are to die for. I love the subtle detail with the rippled leather. Of course the $1155 price tag, actually makes me die. Oh the bills I could pay if I had money like that to spend. Thanks to the great website, The Looks 4 Less (
http://www.thelook4less.net/ ) a great similar pair of these shoes has been found!

These great look-a-likes are courtesy of Wet Seal and retail for $29.99. For $30 this pair won't break my budget and will still look super sexy with my skinny jeans.

When I saw Chole, of The Chloe Conspiracy wearing this coat, a little part of my heart just melted. It is technically a cape, and with so many months of cold here in New York, I am always looking to expand my coat collection. This beauty is from Anthropologie and retails for $148. It is a bit higher than I prefer to pay, but I bet I could find a great look-a-like. Not only would this coat add a bit of class, but my Frye boots look an awful lot like hers, so I already know what to wear them with.

( http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=913645&navAction=jump&isProduct=true&search=true&parentid=SEARCH_RESULTS )
Enough daydreaming, now back to work. With so many great look-a-likes to be found, this week is looking up already!

1 comment:

Meli said...

those boots on chloe are actually to die for :)