Monday, July 20, 2009

Little Man

My favorite little man had a 2nd birthday part last week. He is my first cousin, but I used to Nanny for him and his sister, starting when he was just 2 months old. That combined with our age difference has always made us more like Aunt and nephew and not cousins. He was so excited to ride his special birthday bike and to do lots of swimming. A special birthday deserves special presents. Here's what we got him:
I know he doesn't need anything, and he's 2 so he'll enjoy anything. I decided to put together an essential man kit. It included everything he would need to help him keep growing into a big strong man, and each gift was individually wrapped, ( since he's just in it for the unwrapping) and a little card about how to use it.

The Animal House movie was a joke, and 'not to be used until he is a much bigger boy', but I knew his father would enjoy it in the mean time. The Yankees outfit was to ' make sure he stands firm on life's important decisions'. He just loved the bubbles and really I probably could have gotten a box full of bubbles and he would have enjoyed it just as much. It was a fun gift to put together though, and his mom saved all of the little cards for his scrapbook.











Happy Birthday to the cutest little 2 year old around.





No comments: