Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two-Thirds Combination

When my favorite learned ladies over at, academichic (http://www.academichic.com/) presented their " Call for Papers", and for everyone to submit their own versions of the color modules I knew that I could do nothing short of submit some photos myself! At least once a week for the last 3 weeks, I have been able to put together an outfit from my wardrobe that is influenced by some of their lessons. This outfit was pretty simple to put together, but I never would have without a bit of lesson. When I decided to go with pink and blue as a perfect Two-Thirds combination, I decided that my long-john looking shirt would be given a bit of a dressier feel with my dress pants and blue cardigan. It was warm for a snowy mix and
became just a touch classier with my added accessories, which along with class also added a bit of blue variety.




No comments: