Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Favorite of Days

Getting back on the bandwagong

Sunday's have become my favorite day of the week. In September I would have said that Sunday's rocked because of football. Now that the season is coming to an end, Sunday's take on a more productive role. As an obsessive list maker, Sunday's have become the perfect day to get it all done. 

  Getting back on the band wagon

Most weeknights, after dinner I have just enough time to decide between enjoying the evening relaxing, or checking something off of my ever growing To-Do list around the house. Even if I'm feeling motivated and opt to check something off the list, it's likely that I'll only get one thing done before bed time will creep up on me. Sunday's though are a different story. With the whole day to take advantage of I can accomplish a few different projects, take a nap and have time to relax on the couch with Johnny all before bed. 

Getting back on the band wagon

By the time I climbed into bed last Sunday, 2 loads of laundry had been completed, the dishes had been done, the DVD cabinet had been organized, I had edited over 600 photos, taken a nap, taken out the garbage, watched both football games and organized my nail polish and hair product boxes. The house was clean, my list was shorter and I was ready to face the new week. Oh the sweet feeling of productivity. 


Getting back on the band wagon

No comments: