Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Fashions

Fall Fashion

I loved this outfit from the moment I first put it on. It was comfortable, it was warm and it felt perfect for fall.

Fall Fashion

Then I saw this amazing outfit put together by Jill over at The Good Life for Less and I thought, now that is the perfect Fall outfit. Why exactly do I feel my outfit is Fall at all? To be honest it could even pass for cold summer day instead.

Fall Fashion
Fall Fashion

I think it may be my subconscious resisting the impending snow. I know it's on the horizon, and once it comes I won't be seeing some of these items until next Spring so instead of dressing for Fall, I'm dressing for Summer with a few added layers. My pinterest is full of images of great Fall Fashions, I've got lots of Chilly weather inspirations near by in my Inspiration Binder and I'm hopeful that at some point I'll start dressing for the appropriate season. Maybe I should take a cue from the amazing Jill and start layering some stripes!

Fall Fashion

No comments: