Friday, September 09, 2011

Change of Pace

Last week was a mess of high stress and anxiety. It will take many months to rebuild the communities in Schohaire. While I am committed to stick with them, volunteer my help, and offer my donations for as long as it takes, the scenes we saw last week still haunt me each day. This week I've been trying to bring some little enjoyments back into each day to help bring some balance back into my week. Painting my nails, and reading a book can help clear my mind for a bit and allow me to take a few moments to center myself. I know that I won't be able to help anyone if I sink back into a ball of chaos.

I found this clip online, and proceeded to watch it over and over again. The details are magnificent, and the amount of costume changes are fantastic. Consider this your chance to clear your mind and center for a few moments today.


No comments: