Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 8: Mixing Fancy and Casual

Day 8: Mixing Fancy and Casual

There is something about white pants that is just so chic. When I spotted these pants on the rack at Peter Harris I couldn't pass them by. I think that nothing screams more fancy, than a well fitting pair of summer pants. In my mind these pants are so fancy in fact that I'm often scared to wear them. I don't want to wear them to events in which there won't be 'safe seating' as picnic tables have been known to be covered in sap stains. I'm always aware as the attendance of events, and everyone knows that white pants and kids probably shouldn't mix. In fact, you'd think that with so many regulations on wearing these pants I'd spent I million dollars to get them!
Day 8: Mixing Fancy and Casual

J.Jill is a brand that I have heard of and read about often in many magazines and brands. The reviews of the brand always come back to highly, but the prices are also a bit high for my budget. When I spotted the label hanging off the rack when I saw these pants, I couldn't resist trying these pants on. They fit like a dream, and once I noticed that the tag said $10 I knew that my dream was suddenly a reality.

Day 8: Mixing Fancy and Casual
I was so excited about my purchase, and I couldn't resist doing some online research once I got home to see just how much money I had saved. I was over the moon to discover that J.Jill was still offering these pants on their website ( extra amazing score!). They were of course on clearance and listed for $10, okay so not really a score at all. In fact technically I saved on shipping. It wasn't about saving money on these pants however, it was about finding a pair of super fancy, amazing chic white pants. On that I still got an extra amazing score.

Day 8: Mixing Fancy and Casual

No comments: