Monday, August 15, 2011

The 21 Day Challenge

There is something about having an end goal that I just love. I am the sort of person that loves to set deadlines, and thrives off of To-Do lists. That's part of the reason why I love the idea of Kendi's 30 day challenge ( Remixing 30 items of clothing in 30 days) . With a closet full of clothes and a brain already wired for remixing, I never felt as though the 30 challenge was right for me. When I read about the 21 day challenge that the lovely Kayla from Freckles in April ( great name, don't-cha think?) was hosting, I knew that this was the perfect task for me. Each week Kayla outlines on her blog a different challenge for each day of the week. The idea is to simply dress for the task. A challenge that will give me goals and help to creatively stretch the way I look at my closet? Count me in!

21 Day Challenge

I did hear about the challenge a bit late as it technically started today, but the lovely Kayla has informed me that participation for this challenge is loose and you can join in whenever you want to! I'm excited to meet some new blogging friends through this challenge and see all of the creative outfits the challenge creates. If you participate be sure an leave me a comment below! And wish me luck! I'm a girl who loves deadlines, but that doesn't mean I don't occasionally like to bend them as well!

No comments: