Wednesday, August 03, 2011

1 Pair: 2 Ways ( Siriano Black and Blue Flats)

Siriano Flats

Siriano Flats

Christian Siriano for Payless Flats
Purchased $12

Project Runway is back! I have been a fan of the show for all 9 seasons, and I am so excited for the newest season to have started on Lifetime last week. I've had a favorite for each season, but my crush on Christian Siriano didn't end once the show ended after Season 4. It wasn't just his fun personality and fierce vocabulary that got me, but also his unbelievable attention to detail. When he announced in 2008, that he would be designing a line for Payless I waited patiently until I could get my hands on a pair. I have purchased a few of his sky high heels, but these flats are my favorite. They meet all of my work guidelines, but they still have all of the quintessential Siriano Personality. I can't help but to feel feisty when I walk into a meeting wearing these shoes. The ruffle detail on the toe? The blue accents barely peeking in the front? Wearing a pair of shoes like these you can't help but to feel extra ferosh.


Siriano Flats

No comments: