Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nasty Boy

Some friends and I met for dinner and Sex and the City 2 last week. Whenever I go to the movies I face a bit of a fashion challenge. I want to be comfortable for hours of sitting in a potentially awkward position, and I need to be warm for the unnecessarily high air conditioning, but I also need to be appropriate for the season, and stylish enough for dinner afterwords. I thought that adding this jacket would be a good way to stay warm without having to bundle up. My only concern? I was afraid that this jacket made me resemble Janet Jackson a bit. A girlfriend laughed at the thought and told me how silly that was. Than when going through my photos later I discovered that it wasn't the jacket that make me look like Janet, it was the crazy dance moves I did across my patio.
My first name isn't Baby. It's Janet.

Miss. Jackson if you're feeling Nasty.


Black T-Shirt: Hand-me-down from a friend
Brown Skirt: Old Navy $4.50
Blue Flats: Target $5
Necklace: Payless $1
Jacket: Miley Cyrus for Walmart $5


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Really cute jacket! Wow $5 at Walmart! And that's a cute necklace you got for only a dollar! Only again, I'm glad you posted the prices for your clothing because it's interesting and it's so cool how you can put together such a cute outfit for cheaps.