Friday, December 04, 2009

Holiday Needs: Party Shoes

The only thing I love more than buying gifts for my friends and family during the holiday season, is buying gifts for myself! A girl has got to look her best when it comes to holiday parties, and some planning can be needed. When it comes to winter party shoe shopping I love finding a great shoe that will take me from work party, to family gathering and right into the New Year's Bash. Forever 21 has gotten me really excited with some of their shoes the last few months, and for the perfect party shoe, they have got some great options.

This glitter bootie is amazing. It's high enough that you could get away with wearing a low pair of socks if you live in the snowy parts of America. With shoes like these, a simple outfit could easily be brought up a notch. These booties retail for $24.80 on their website.
Is there anyone who would disagree that the perfect party shoe should shimmer? These retail for $22.80 on their website.


For a warmer feel, a gold sequin is a great option. I don't often see gold as a shoe option, and I'm glad that Forever has offered these of us party girls who would like to give the Christmas tree a run for it's money. These retail for $22.80.

Studded booties have got my attention for months now. They are the perfect blend of feminine and edgy. Paired with a black pair of tights, these shoes will make a great statement. They retail for $26.80 on the website.





I have been following this style for almost a year now. I love the rows of buckles, and I love their Victorian Feel. A pair like these would work great with bare legs and a barely there skirt. These retail for $28.80.
It's important when looking for Holiday shoes, to make sure that they will work for you all season long. Some of my favorite shoes have had their debut at Holiday Functions and still get use in my wardrobe. A pair of tights or barely there socks can take a great pair of shoes from winter to summer and can get you from Holiday Party, to Spring Barbeque. And don't forget, tis the season for Sales!!


1 comment:

Chay Chay said...

those last ones are HOTT! i LOVE a peep-toe, OmG!