Thursday, December 03, 2009

Holiday Idea: Baby

I love holiday shopping! I love searching through lots of great avenues for the perfect gift idea. Many of my gifts are creative, and I love piecing together different crafty things. Etsy is a great Holiday Shopping Site. They feature all handmade or thrifted items, and can really help you capture a great one-of a kind gift. This seller, HappyFamily has got lots of great screen-printed items. I couldn't help but fall in love with these infant items. What a great gift for any baby!







All of these items are under $20. There are so many more great images on their site as well so be sure and check them out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute!!

Kristin said...

ahhh how cute are these?! My best friend and her husband are expecting...I am heading to check out this shop right now!