Monday, November 23, 2009

Must Have Monday

This winter I find myself wanting to be draped in lace and ruffles. I think my style recently has become a bit more feminine and I am looking to make it a bit more refined. A favorite blog of mine, The Chloe Conspiracy is full of girl pieces. ( http://chloeconspiracy.blogspot.com/ ) Lots of party dresses, ruffles, bold colors and great materials. She is a big fan of Ann Taylor and is often found posting amazing photos from their website. On my search for inspiration I headed over to their website and was greeted by all things magnificent. I couldn't pick and choose what items I Must Have. In fact I find myself feeling as though I must have everything from their line! Many of the prices are a bit to high for me, but they often offer coupons. They also do an amazing job of styling each of the items, and I think I may be able to pull some of these looks from the closet I already have.








This website is full of items that I immediately fell in love with, but what it really gave me was inspiration and new sources of inspiration are always a must have for fashionable women!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am loving ruffles and lace for this winter as well! Lovely picks!

Danielle said...

These are all fabulous! I want them all!!!!