Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Celebrity- Tori Spelling

I happen to be an avid watcher of 'Tori and Dean' on Oxygen, so I was excited to try to dress like her for a day. I was excited, that is until I realized that she lives on the West Coast where it is always sunny, and short sleeve appropriate. Here it's reaching 40 degrees at night, and not climbing much higher during the day. How can I pull this off?

I was really happy with what I was able to do, and than tragedy struck. Maybe the term 'tradegy' is a bit dramatic, but for my dear followers in the blog world, this is a close second. I was so in love with the outfit that after getting home yesterday I proceeded to take tons of photos to sift through later. I had great photos displaying the shirt, the amazing necklace, even my great shoes. I happily put my camera back in my purse ready for uploading today. For some reason I just haven't been able to get my butt in gear today. I've spent most of the day looking on line, reading different websites and all around procrastination. Just as I've finished lecturing myself about being lazy I decided that I better put up my post, and than right back to work with no letting up until we leave! So I uploaded all of my photos, deleted them from my camera and turned ready to sift through them. But where did they go?? Almost all of them have mysteriously disappeared. I have no idea what happened between here and there, but the only photos left on my computer are the three I display here. My three least favorite, and no close up detail shots, or good color images.

I suppose it's kind of ironic. Sure we can chalk it up to Karma, ( I should have worked harder earlier), but I prefer to blame it on the Spell of the Spelling. If you watch her show, you know that she can be a bit of a flake and always seems to have wardrobe malfunctions. Her dresses are too long, or not long enough and there is always a dilemma about the final look. Maybe in trying to channel some of Tori Spelling, I have also channeled her bad fashion luck.

At the end of the day I'm still really happy with what I put together, I'm just sad that I can't share it with all of you.
Black Long Sleeve Shirt: Walmart $4
Short- Sleeved Flannel Plaid Shirt : Charlotte Russe $5
Black Drappy Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Weatervane $20
Long Necklace: Payless $2
White Shoes: Payless $6




No comments: