Thursday, October 01, 2009

Repeat Performance

After so much success with my belting experiment last week, I decided to give it another try.

Last week while searching for some basic pieces, I got this great shirt. It was on clearance at Old Navy and is made of a super soft cotton. The comfort level is up there, but the shirt is baggy making it perfect for weekends, and not so office ready. In an effort to make it right for the work place, I added my new go to skinny black belt and let the shirt drape. I was running late so with some simple black additions I was out the door.
I really feel like a great piece of jewelry can take an outfit from level 1 to level 100. This necklace is one of the few pieces I have that helps to make an immediate impact. I got this necklace from a Lia Sophia party, and with an awesome discount this necklace was over 50% off. It was money well spent as well. When something as small as this can say so much, it is sure to get lots of regular rotation.




Pants: Walmart $15
Shoes: Goodwill $10
Long Sleeve Shirt: Target $5
Short Sleeve Shirt: Old Navy $4
Belt: Goodwill $2
Necklace: Lia Sophia $20


No comments: