Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Must Have Monday ( on Tuesday)

I apologize for Must Have Monday, debuting on a Tuesday this week. Yesterday was unbelievably crazy, and while today hasn't been much slower, I just couldn't wait to show you what I've been lusting over. Last night I had a dream that I was getting ready for my wedding. For months and months now I have made it clear that when the big day finally comes, I plan on spending more on my shoes than on the dress itself. A great pair of heels will make me feel like a true princess, very Carrie Bradshaw. It is even more so very me. Nothing makes me feel more special than a great pair of shoes, and on the most special day of a woman's life, her feet have to reflect that. In my dream, my girlfriend's and I had traveled to the city for a day of shoe shopping at Jimmy Choo. I was sad to wake up and discover that I wasn't surrounded by the smell of new shoes, so instead I took to the web to do a little more dreaming.



This shoe is a great wedding choice. I love the shine, and the platform which will help to make the shoe more comfortable. I love love love the little hints of color in the shoe. What's great about this option, is that after the big day this could easily be worn to any party, work or otherwise. This shoe retails for $55.95 and is sold at Endless.com.

Now onto the Choo's-

Did someone say silver snakeskin?? Yes please and Thank You. This shoe would be a great compliment to a white dress, plain or poof! And with a little peep toe, you can let your pedicure shine through! On the Jimmy Choo website these shoes retail for $815.00.

I have visions of wearing a great colored heel with my white or cream wedding dress. It's not tradition, and is never done, but I think that a great color will be a perfect match for a simple dress. What goes better with white than black? These jeweled peep toe heels retail for $950 according to the website.


Maybe these aren't wedding appropriate, but they'd be great for the bachlorette party! And let's be real ladies, every day leading up to the wedding is special so you mind as well dress the part! Jimmy Choo's for everyday!! This amazing pony hair strappy heel retails for $1295.




No comments: