Monday, April 06, 2009

Dancin' in wet grass kind of shoes



Shoe restrictions doesn't mean I can't dress with a little bit of sass. This royal purple color has become a passion of mine. Anything in this color seems to be catching my attention lately, and after studying the lessons of the ladies over at academichic.com, I knew that I could pair it with orange to make a great looking outfit. I picked up the shirt for $6 at Target. I went and picked up 4 plain, but brightly colored t-shirts. I'm finding more and more lately, that solid color basics are important for my wardrobe, and extremely versatile. These shoes hid all winter and were more than ready to come out and play.

3 comments:

JGeb said...

Oooo those shoes are cute! I like how you paired them with purple and orange.

Academichic said...

Love this triad look! -A

WendyB said...

I love purple and orange together!